View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:53 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Winterpaw also took a mouthful of the sunfuzzies, a sour and slightly prickly taste on his tongue, but the tom didn't mind. He solemnly met Hollowfoot's gaze once the warrior said he'd take on the hive, hoping his support and readiness to back him up would come across without words. And the two of them would be reporting right back to Lightningstorm anyways, so even if they did both get grievously stung, she would hopefully treat them. Though he was going to try and not let that happen.

(+4 goldenrod!)

@RoboPrism
(Hollowfoot rolled a 3 o-o)

Hollowfoot-
Male, 67 Moons
WINDCLAN - Warrior
A large, built, gray tom with four scattered lighter markings and green eyes.
Family: Father Elkgrowl, mother Lilypelt. Brother of ???, and ???.
Purrks: Death Defier (1/1), Shadow Fiend (Active), Primal Instincts, Honed Skill (1/1).

The large tom gripped the tree and shuffled himself up, the buzzing growing louder. Swallowing, he checked the branch on which their hive hung, two catlengths, he judged. Huffing, he hooked his front claws to the side until he could scramble onto the thick tree limb. Keeping careful balance, he padded closer, until the buzzing seemed to be in his head. Sighing, he looked down at the apprentice.
If he failed he'd have a witness to this...
He wasn't quite sure how to go about harvesting the honey, he just knew it was inside. He considered batting at it, but then the bees wouldn't be able to make more... Lightningstorm had sounded rather in need of it however.

With a quick bat, a threatening combined buzz came from the inhabitants. Panicked, he slapped it again, releasing it from the tree as an army emerged. The stoney tom let out a yelp of fright and scrambled back to the trunk, a swarm in pursuit.
All he could think of was the apprentice as he gave up his grip and took a giant fall.
"RUN!" He yowled as the ground rushed to meet his paws.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME