View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - Tori's Hiding Place -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Toren flicked an ear and stood up as Tori looked for a suitable place to go hunting. He hadn't scented much besides the undergrowth, though his account wasn't entirely reliable as he had been paying much attention to anything. He had been feeling spacey, and he didn't truly focus much on anything, to be honest. As his new-found companion pointed toward the tall grasses to his left with her tail, a burst of hope formed inside him. Toren, despite his rather small and weedy posture, was unusually fast for his size and had a make for catching rabbits. Hoping they might be around, the tom gave a nod. “Shall we hunt?” A smile played on his lips, and a new light lit up his gaze. He loved to hunt, and that would be just the thing to do if he was ever feeling bored out of his mind or uncomfortable. It made him more, well, comfortable.
Oh, Tori wasn’t sure about hunting… it had never been her strength. Then again, neither was fighting - her strengths seemed to be running and hiding. A shame for a former Dusk Syndicate cat, and an embarrassment to everyone in her family, but an embarrassment who was still alive - thank goodness. ”Oh, I, um… I think - I mean maybe - sure?” Her words came out as a question, as the Bengal got to her paws, her tail-tip twitching uneasily back and forth. Avoiding making eye contact was the surest way to draw attention to her insecurity, but Tori couldn’t help it - she had always been the type of cat to do something stupid like that. Was it any wonder that she embarrassed her family, that she was not “perfect” at things like this? Tori glanced around at her surroundings, guessing that the grasses were the perfect place - that’s what she had thought before, anyways. Please, please, if there are any outside forces at work here, I’m begging you… please let me get this right. Tori had heard stories of cats who lived among the stars, dead cats, but they watched over everyone… whether those stories were true or not, she didn’t know. All she knew was that she hoped they were.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.