View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2018, 02:51 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: - Tori's Hiding Place -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
If Tori had been a good hunter, she probably would have done better in the Syndicate. She was… utterly lacking in pretty much everything. With very little physical strength, very little hunting skill, a poor memory and problems in social situations, Tori definitely had hit the motherload of poor personalities. Tori felt bad for herself, really… she didn’t like doing it, but it was hard not to. She pitied herself. And she would not want to be friends with a cat like herself. Surviving on her own had been easier than she had thought before… she was a better hunter when she wasn’t being watched. Toren wasn’t judging her. Toren seemed to like her, which Tori appreciated. She needed someone to support her. Perhaps this was that very cat. She doubted it, however… eventually he would move on as well. Anxiously, moving as though she wasn’t quite sure, Tori moved through the territory, a half-puzzled expression on her maw as Toren pointed towards something in the grass. Does he… want me to go over there? Am - am I… is there something there? Or am I doing something wrong? The most probable thing was that she was doing something wrong. Tori was always doing something wrong, it was why cats didn’t like her… but Toren’s expression was so friendly and he wasn’t scowling at her, so she supposed he could mean for her to move in that direction. Uneasily, Tori took a couple of steps to the right - her paws settling nervously, limbs even shaking a little as she tried to move quicker. Is this what you wanted? The she cat didn’t dare to speak, she was barely daring to breathe as she awaited Toren’s response. Was she doing good, or not? Tori didn’t often do something right, but every once in a while… she surprised even herself.
Toren watched her long enough to observe her make her movement and a moment later returned his gaze on the hare. It had heard the rustling in the undergrowth, which was exactly what Toren had wanted. So far, his quickly-formed plan was working as desired. The prey sat up straight, it's pink nose twitching and tiny eyes darting too and fro in search of who had made the noise. Quickly, the tom cat rose up from his crouch and threw up mud in his wake as he pushed off form the ground. A thrill shivered through him and a guttural sound echoed in his throat as he lurched toward the hare. It took one look at the fierce, wild looking cat and race day off in a blind terror toward Tori. Toren leaped after the animal and chased it toward his hunting partner, hoping dearly that she was alert and ready to pounce once the quarry reached her.

(( Also, I'm sorry this is so late. I do hope you had a nice Easter, though! ))

Last edited by Jynx; April 6th, 2018 at 02:51 PM.