View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

''My father once told me that everything the light touches is our kingdom.'' Here we go again. Simba always started their conversations like this. Hoping to sound like his late father. Achieving to be like him. Kopa tried his best to listen carefully to his father. As firstborn cub, he would be the next king of priderock. So, he received lessons daily from his father. The tom hardly spent time with his siblings, learning how to perfect the posture of a king rather early. Simba was discussing their territory, Kopa flicked his tail, at first seemingly listening to his father before his eyes trailed downward to catch his sister and her best friend, Jelani chasing after a blue winged insect. Kopa's paws itched to join them. That was more fun! He wanted to be apart of that -

''Kopa.'' His father's stern voice brought the young cub out his thoughts, turning to his father to give him a sheepish grin.

''Sorry, I was distracted.'' He cleared his throat, curling his tail inwardly.

''You cannot let the littlest things keep you from learning your duties -''

''I know, dad. I'm sorry.'' Kopa pinned his ears down for mere moments before letting out an inaudible sigh. Unlike Kopa, Simba could remember impatiently waiting for his father to give morning lessons. It was the best time of the day! So, why Kopa couldn't do the same thing?

Jelani was a lot smaller than her best friend. This was because she was a hybrid. Her mother was a lioness, whereas her father had been a tiger. Given her pale golden fur, and dark tiger stripes coating her pelt. It was seldom that such crosses been made...and not supposed to be happening, but Jelani was a pretty adorable cub. A lot under height than others her age. Having to be born premature. As of now, she tried her best to keep up with her best friend to catch the winged creature. ''Wait up, Kiara!''

Kiara lunged at the butterfly, but it flew higher out the two cubs reach. Kiara lashed her tail in dismay, and rolled her eyes. ''It's gone now! Let's go find something else to do!'' Kiara began trotting back towards the majestic rock. Jelani pinned her ears to her head, a look of apprehension crossing her features. Though she followed her best friend with quicker trots since she usually lagged behind a lot.

When Kiara ran to the peak, not noticing that her younger brother was gone, she did spot a familiar pelt color. Of course - Kil sleeping soundly. Trying to enjoy a beauty nap. Well, that wouldn't be for long, for Kiara aimed to tackle her sister to abruptly wake her up. Jelani gasped inwardly, her small legs trembling. She wasn't about Kiara's playful nature. She liked to take things easy. ''Wake up, you fat lug!''

@Random Melody