View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:07 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

@Constellation

Kila was just about to fall asleep again, ignoring her father's voice and her brother's voice and her sister's laughing. Her paws were over her muzzle, and she was curled tightly into a ball. However, that changed quickly when Kiara leaped on top of her. She sputtered, immediately jerking out of her curled position and batting at her attacker. However, when she saw Kiara, the bats got a bit softer, but didn't stop, trying to push her sister off. "Kiara! I'm gonna kill you." She warned, but the threat was empty. She wouldn't dream of harming her sister. Or, anyone in her family. Not that she'd say that out loud.

Kion paused slightly beside Kopa, looking down across the Pridelands for a moment. Not for the first time, he thought about how much pressure, how much responsibility would come with ruling a Kingdom. Good thing he was only the leader of the Lion Guard, eh? "Mufasa knows I'm glad I'm not in your paws, Ko'." Kion murmured, more to himself than to Kopa. Sure, he could have turned out like his great Uncle Scar. Former leader of the Lion Guard. Driven by power. And revenge. Ha! Yeah, right. While Kion was worried most times about losing control of the Roar, he'd never really been concerned over becoming like Scar, though he was sure his family - And Rafiki - Often worried about it. Truth was, Kion couldn't care less about who ruled the Kingdom. As long as it wasn't him! Being a leader was one thing. Being a ruler was another. He was content with what he had. And even if he wasn't leader of the Lion Guard, he'd still be content with it.

"It's the Ciiiiirrrcle of Liiiiife," Kion hummed to himself now, padding forward past his brother and father and heading down off of Pride Rock. But, not before pausing beside his father and watching Jelani pass. The cub's eyes narrowed in obvious distrust, his thoughts trailing off to how that had happened, anyway. A lion and a tiger hybrid? Ha. Kion could never imagine falling in love with a tiger, much less having a cub with one. The thought made him scoff. "Tigers.." He mumbled under his breath, unknowingly flexing his claws as he looked toward the desert, then glanced after Jelani again. Every other animal, Kion was perfectly fine with. Even hyenas. But tigers? It wasn't just that he didn't like them. Well, didn't like was an understatement.. Kion loathed tigers. But, he also distrusted them. Greatly distrusted them.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 28th, 2017 at 10:08 PM.