View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

{To many memories in the DS I started tearing up myself}
Shadow turned to him, seeing he had gotten the herbs right. He was learning rather quickly. Her ears flattened as he asked that question. She turned with a sigh. "Leaving, Halite launched an attack on the clans but... W-we have to go now. It'll be fine," She mewed, trying to make it sound as good as possible. Her eyes quickly filled with tears. Shadow had to many good memories here, Slash and Pastelle had been some of her greatest friends. Dark, her missing adopted kitten, and Ash- her former trainee. She looked over at the fluffy kitten, smiling. He needed a future, she wasn't just about to leave him wondering.
Shadow now knew what she had to do. Find Mercury.
{Aww yeah, the DS was fun, and was a good place for Hannibal and his beginnings :'c }

All Icarius could do in response was blink. Leaving? But this is my home...
Our home.
Uncertainty entered his blue hues as he looked at his trainer, but he didn't question her. She knew more than him, had a better concept of things that he did. If she said that it would be fine, that this was the right thing to do.. Then he would follow her. Whether he showed it or not, he really did look up to Shadow, admired her and her skills. There wasn't any cat in the world he would choose for another trainer and he felt so incredibly lucky to have Shadow. She was like his new mother in a way.. In fact, he couldn't even remember the last time he had seen his mom, or even most of his siblings. Even now he wasn't sure if they were still alive or not. And it would remain that way now because they had to leave. Gaze beginning to harden, the young grey tabby realized that maybe this was part of growing up. It's not like his mother particularly cared about him right? Or she would have been checking up on him, seeing how he was doing, acknowledging him. Why should he give her the satisfaction and closure of knowing where he was going?
Nodding his head slowly, he would show Shadow that he understood. He was willing to follow her, and would be by her side just like a kit with his mother. Because that's what she was to him. A mother.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?