View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:14 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Swanheart looked at her daughter with a worried look
" sure ... But only a bite the rest is yours " she meowed as she bent over as well to take a bite of the mouse . She licked her lips when her tail thrashed happily she nudged the mouse with her paw back to her kit. She decided to lay down and put her head on her paws with a happy sigh , this was her happy ending , her happiness that she had wanted . But the only thing missing from this happy day was a mate she will find a father that would help take care purekit , help their family grow help purekit to be a strong warrior . But she was rather picky with toms oh well.
Purekit nodded, watching with wide blue eyes as she took a bite. She returned to her prey, nibbling at the plump thing. After a few moments, the female frowned as she realized that she wasn't feeling the same as before. Hmm, that was odd. Turning to Swanheart, Purekit tapped her paw. "Mama, my stomach doesn't feel well..." her words were worried-sounding and her ears twitched uneasily. She hated sore stomachs.