Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 03:21 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Purekit frowned again. "No," she meowed quietly to Swanheart. "But I don't like stomach pain..." the female kit ducked her head, curling up beside her mother and nuzzling her a bit. Hopefully the feeling would go away soon. Her tail flicked back and forth as she lay curled beside her mother. With a sudden jolt, Purekit felt an unpleasant twinge deep in her stomach. A small whimper of pain escaped her.
Swanheart felt fear ripple in her stomach as she heard her daughter whimper , she wrapped her tail tightly around her kit but her soft fur making it non painful for the kit. She put her muzzle to purekits head slightly licking her daughter to try and sooth her pain . if this gets any worse I will to go to the medicine cats denshe thought and she let out a whimper of her own to show that she was worried for purekits health . " it's gonna be ok " she meowed she hummed something but it soon turned to singing
" you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when the skies are gray you'll never know dear how much I love you . Please don't take my sunshine away ~" she sang her voice was soft and a pleasant thing that would hit any ones ears .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )