Thread: SkyClan Nursery
View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
(( Haha, just died laughing. You said quote: Purekit sweaty you alright?) I think you meant sweetie. Anyways...)
Purekit nuzzled against her moth, a whimper building in her throat. He really stomach was beginning to hurt more, but she didn't want to worry her mother's. The small kit shook her head. "No," she managed, despite her previous wishes. "I-I-" before she could get the words out, Purekit's belly convulsed, and Shen leaned over the edge of the nest, gagging. "I think I need to see Shinefang." She mum reread, devastation creeping into her mew. She liked the medicine cat, but only when's she wasn't sick. The herbs he gave her tasted bad, even if they made he really stomach feel bettering.

-Time-lasp-

Purekit padded back into the den, feeling a little better. She looked up at her mother, gave a small smile to reassure her, then padded into her nest. With a sigh, the kit curled up, willing sleep to come.
Darn it! * face palms three times * I hate my grammar )
Swanheart waited by the wall of the nursery she watched purekit walk in and she sighed in relief her tail twitched as she smiled . Her whiskers twitched as well now her memory whent back to a event that happened not too long ago

purekit dropped the mouse for her to smell
" Who caught it momma? " she asked and Swanheart sniffed it a few times but the scent was strange to her as well she just shrugged in response

Her left ear twitched as that memory played through her mind now she was curious . Was that mouse supposed to hurt her daughter? Or was it a sign from starclan that somebody else cared for purekit? She shook her fur and walked up to her daughter " sleep well sweetie " she meowed as she sat down beside purekit . ( I got it right!)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )