View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Two small eyes appeared in the hole that separated the clearing from the den that held many injured cats. The small blue eyes disappeared for a second, only to reapear, with fear and almost sadness replacing the curiosity that had filled it only moments ago. The small form of a bright white kit burst through the bramble shield; his runt-like body quivering with abhorrence. Arctickit shook himself, his bright blue eyes even more aghast as they set sight on the two apprentices; he didn't flinch though, but his gray-brown and white tail concluded. He padded over to Geckoleaf, his eyes holding wisdom far past his moons; the flurry of emotions that had surged through the tom-kit seemed like a distant memory, long forgotten in the thoughts that were rushing through Arctickit's mind. The blood that gushed out of the apprentices didn't make Arctickit as naucious at his first glance. "Do you need help?" Arctickit asked the working medicine cat, his tone eager and somewhat frightened. "I feel useless and scared in the nursery," Arctickit's mother, Snowyfur was out in the chaos that was unfolding in the clearing; fighting for StarClan and the rights that they served. The kit was too small and young to be out with the fighting cats, and being without many queens in the nursery jolted Arctickit into going into the medicine den, which had many, wonderful scents that entranced the kit's mind.