View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:08 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw hesitated, about to go ahead and just tell Goldenstar that she was ready to be done for the sake of letting him go back to camp to rest. After all, he was still wounded and here she was keeping him out to train. But she wanted to learn just one more thing first, and she decided to try asking. He could always say no, and that would be ok. "I don't feel ready to go back just yet, but it's ok if you need to rest. After all, you're still healing. I didn't get hurt at the battle. But I would like to learn how to strike with me paw better. I feel like I'm not doing it right. If you show me I could watch how you do it, then I could stay for a bit longer and practice it on my own. Is that ok?" She asked her mentor.
Goldenstar was waiting half-hopful. Maybe that was something wrong with him. He sometimes wanted his way, even though he knew he shouldn’t. He knew that was wrong, however, and listened to what the apprentince wanted to do. “We could keep practicing if you’re sure you don’t want to go back.” He said calmly, swallowing all the pain. He wasn’t sure why, but he hadn’t been expecting that response from Nightpaw. He was been expecting either a Simple yes or no. This seemed like a somewhat mature answer, but he didn’t know. “Don’t worry about me, I won’t die just yet,” he added, which was true. He wasn’t planning on dying anytime soon anyways. He didn’t know if he could, but he had 9 lives, so there was that. “Let’s keep practicing,” he finished, now quietly waiting for a response.