View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 06:11 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Owl @Lonestar23 my gosh, you guys type a lot XD)

Lynxpaw stepped out of her den. That day she had been told by her mentor that she could sleep in after hunting late the last night. She stretched, breathing in the cool air and letting it cool her skin underneath her brown fur. She twitched her stubby tail, hoping to loosen the muscles in it. I'm glad I slept in, or else I would be so tired during training and I would never hear the end of it from my mentor! she though, shivering slightly.

She sat down and thought for a second. She vaguely remembered being told that she got today off from training, though she didn't believe it at the time. But when she looked around and saw no one beckoning to her, she shrugged, I guess I DO get today off.

Just then her stomach growled and she remembered just how much she had actually slept. She slunk to the fresh-kill pile, trying to keep a ow profile so nobody noticed her, or her tail. When she got to the pile she picked a shrew and bit into it, relishing all of the juicy flavor she could get from it.

(I'm not very good at splitting writing into paragraphs yet either, so yeah X3)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.