View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2023, 09:41 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Thunderclan Deputy Applications

------
When tomorrow comes,
A sweet ray of light will shine through…
The sweet, bitter love of someone that grew…

------

Meet MallowHeart, A molly more than capable for the job.
Though only training one apprentice that… went missing, She has trained herself to have more… Emotional control.
She is about 37 moons old and has been in ThunderClan since October 2022, and has NEVER gone missing! She’s been on two patrols and has even led one.

------

I don’t think this is convincing you so let me talk about the most important part of her… Her name…
MallowHearts name comes from the sweetness of her heart. Her history explains her lovely name too... MallowHeart was born alongside sleekrunner to an unfit mother that abandoned them as newborns. (Unnamed Queen,) Found the kits and raised them in her litter consisting of LittleFern... Both of her sisters have left the clan...
Mallowheart is mature, reserved and quiet. She'll protect anyone in the right situations... She tends to be a bit shy due to her lack of confidence in herself but ultimately stems up for the rights of others. She loves to hang around the nursery and help out. She also happily takes time out of her day to reinforce the camp and clean it. Mallowheart will always do the right thing, even if it’ll put her in danger.

------

I don't need words to explain why she would be great, Her own posts explain themselves...