View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang flinched at the sound of the shecats horrified cray as she looked at her own leg. It was, without a doubt, broken. Even now as it was pinned under her body, he could see that it was at an angle that was wrong. The tom took his paw and physically turned the shecat's head to look straight ahead. "Stop. That's not helping anyone," he said in a way that could have been dismissive or stern. It wasn't hard to put together what had happened based on where she was. She had fallen out of the tree above them. He looked the shecat in the eyes with his only one. "You're going to be ok. I'm going to get some sticks and webs to stabilize your leg. You need to do two things for me: Stay awake, and don't scream. I'm half blind here, I don't need to be deaf too. Can you do that for me Steampaw?"
Streampaw dipped her head, slowly as she tried her best to stay calm from the pain. 'Don't scream anymore Streampaw. He's right. We don't want to make him deaf,' thought the young molly with a small sigh. She let out a few deep breathes, getting her mind off of the pain her injured leg was causing. "Hopefully it don't hurt too much and by the way it's Streampaw. Not Seapaw or Steampaw." meowed The apprentice, without growling.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.