View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: A newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adderbracken View Post
A dust colored cat steps in "hello i am adder " he says in a confident manner " i have been watching your clan and I would like to join. I sit curling my tail around my paws.
(Hey there! Welcome to WCO! Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure how Ebonyfrost would be capable of helping with Adder's joining of the clan. Depending on whether or not the clan is accepting outsiders at the moment, that would be a thing that the leader or deputy would be more of a help with. I suggest though that, as the rules state, you may want to contact them and find out when they are available to roleplay rather than just posting in their HR's den. Thanks for understanding! =^^= )

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.