Old July 28th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
@Brooklyn Trees
(I'm on mobile so my post Might be a lil short ^^
Fawnkit walked into the medicine cat's den quietly. She didn't want to bother any of the other cats. She had grown a bit, the now five moon old kit looked around more. "Ebonyfrost?" Fawnkit called, twitching her wiskers. Fawnkit looked around where she stepped, not wanting to crush any herbs. "Ebonyfrost?"
The somewhat familiar voice calling her name drew Ebonyfrost's attention. Fawnkit. She remembered Fawnkit, who was now larger than Ebonyfrost had anticipated.
"Yes?" She mewed, pale blue eyes scanning the younger she-cat in the way that she had grown accustomed to doing when someone entered her den. She could detect no immediate injury.
Ebonyfrost stood, long dark tail sweeping the floor behind her as she waited for the brown furred feline to respond.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.