View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:09 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
This surprised the Medicine Cat, and for a moment she was slightly lost as to how to respond, instead looking silently at the smaller feline as she searched for a response.
"Thank you." She said eventually, she hoped that her slightly terse tone wouldn't mislead the younger cat into believing that she was being sarcastic or did not truly appreciate the words, and Ebonyfrost hesitated on whether she should say something more.
"It is, I suppose." She said, quieter than before. "In a way."
She hadn't thought about the excitement of it all that much. Excitement seemed like an immature reaction – Kit-like and young. She didn't want to be associated with this emotion, but she had told Fawnkit about it.
Fawnkit didn't really seem like someone she would have to lie to about something as trivial as excitement, even if she deadened her words.
In all honesty, she was somewhat frightened rather than excited.
Fawnkit flicked her ears, whiskers twitching with questions. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Ebonyfrost. She remembered her interest with names when she was young, Fawnkit flicked her tail. She looked at the Medicine cat with a calm smile. "So EbonyFrost, Ebony means Black or very Dark coloring. But what does frost mean?" She asked, sitting with her paws pressed close to her. Fawnkit was ready to leave at any moment the cat asked.