View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2017, 08:40 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Fawnkit flicked her ears, whiskers twitching with questions. She didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Ebonyfrost. She remembered her interest with names when she was young, Fawnkit flicked her tail. She looked at the Medicine cat with a calm smile. "So EbonyFrost, Ebony means Black or very Dark coloring. But what does frost mean?" She asked, sitting with her paws pressed close to her. Fawnkit was ready to leave at any moment the cat asked.
This was an unexpected question for Ebonyfrost. Partially because she wasn't entirely sure what the kit meant by this. She hesitated, unsure of how to answer as her question could either mean what 'frost' meant in terms of why she had been named such, or it could mean what actual frost was. The kit may have been unfamiliar with frost, or perhaps had never seen it. Ebonyfrost looked down at her paws as she began to speak, imagining frost as she had seen it.
"...Frost is like snow. Kind of. It appears in the early morning and into the winter, frost in crystalline patches on ferns and leaves, or settled on the ground. It's beautiful in a way, cold, thin, soft in a way, even though it freezes all that it touches." She looked up at the kit again and began to attempt to cover how lost she had become in her description.
"It's a bunch of small, white, cold stuff, like snow, but it forms on surfaces when it's very cold unlike snow, which falls from the sky."

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.