View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:14 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
This was an unexpected question for Ebonyfrost. Partially because she wasn't entirely sure what the kit meant by this. She hesitated, unsure of how to answer as her question could either mean what 'frost' meant in terms of why she had been named such, or it could mean what actual frost was. The kit may have been unfamiliar with frost, or perhaps had never seen it. Ebonyfrost looked down at her paws as she began to speak, imagining frost as she had seen it.
"...Frost is like snow. Kind of. It appears in the early morning and into the winter, frost in crystalline patches on ferns and leaves, or settled on the ground. It's beautiful in a way, cold, thin, soft in a way, even though it freezes all that it touches." She looked up at the kit again and began to attempt to cover how lost she had become in her description.
"It's a bunch of small, white, cold stuff, like snow, but it forms on surfaces when it's very cold unlike snow, which falls from the sky."
Fawnkit ruffled her fur, looking at the cat oddly. She looked at Ebonyfrost with green eyes. She flicked her tail, clearing her throat. "Yes, That is what frost is. But I mean name meaning. Every name has a meaning, like Fawnkit. Fawn for my fur, and kit because I'm only five Moons old." She mewed, tilting her head.