View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2018, 10:43 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool dipped her head with a light purr at the tom's praise. "Thank you." purred the molly. The she-cat made her way back to the old fox den, stopping a few times to make sure that Flarestrike was following. She turned around, noticing the tom's open wound. Splashpool walked over to him, giving his cut a lick before, looking around for cobwebs. 'There's some cobwebs in the den. I'll go get them,' thought Splashpool, running towards the old fox den. She looked inside the den as soon as she had gotten there, spotting a few of the cobwebs. The Riverclan molly collected them before running off back to Flarestrike.
Flarestrike couldn't help but smile at her purr, it was one of the strange things he found cute about her. However he could feel his cheeks indirectly redden, averting her gaze as he followed her back to the fox den. His eyes looked at the cobwebs, briefly remembering they were used for something. He never really paid attention to when he was getting treated to remember what most herbs were for. Flarestrike wasn't a Medince cat but it was useful knowledge. He shifted his weight to his other leg, yet his eyes still tried to see the wound. Sighing he hated to show weakness to Splashpool. "Queen, it's fine. I don't need.. er.. help. I'll be fine without it." He told her. He didn't need her to be fretting about him, if she was anyway.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc