Default Re: Midge's Adoptables "Contest"

Snowtooth

Previous-Current Names
Tumble - Snowpaw - Snowtooth

Sexuality
Asexual Homoromantic

Affiliation and Rank
Shadowclan Warrior

You see a tom sitting there, stunning yellow eyes slowly rolling over ever warrior, every apprentice, every kit that walks in the Shadowclan clearing. He doesn't say anything, he hardly even holds an expression upon his face. His paws a crossed neatly in front of him and his tail is tucked fairly close. Upon seeing a cat that he converses with more often than others, he flashes a smile. It seems odd on his face, as if it didn't belong, but the smile was genuine. Despite his harsh demeanor, the tom wasn't actually as mean and cold as everyone thought he was.
A kit stumbles up to him, causing him to purr, lean his head down and give them a tender lick to the head before carefully redirecting them back towards the direction of the nursery. His face returned to the neutral, almost cold looking expression, but if you were to look in his eyes you would find that he was happy. Carefully he stood up into a stretch, flaunting his stripes off, yawning and flexing his claws before giving his head a shake to head off into the territory. He was the tom that knew every single inch of the territory Shadowclan had to offer, every little hiding place, everything. If you needed to know something about the territory, he was your go-to tom. A lot of his time was spent out in the territory, not even partiularly hunting, just walking around, exploring it, enjoying the beauty it had to offer. He's always been particularly fond of the marshy area he now lived in. Even though as a young, well, younger tom, he lived fairly far from here. During his kit days. Somehow he had found his way here, being taken in by the clan in the middle of leafbare. It was a miracle, but here he was today. A happy, and proud member of Shadowclan. There was still much to learn about this tom, but if you took the time just to listen, you would find that he wasn't quite what you thought he was.

"Before I got separated from my family, they liked to call me Tumble because of how much I fell over. Seems pretty silly now, but if that's what you'd like to call me, that would be okay."

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?