sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: - barracuda and tessa: kit finder -

Name:
Gucci

Appearance:
. one . two . three .

Personality:
Gucci is usually an extroverted and flirty male, he enjoys teasing others and messing with them, he is quite charming and very observant of his surroundings, he can notice small details on practically everything. He is also quite confident and self-centered, resulting in a feline who, most of the time, only cares about himself. He often believes he is the best, causing him to show off a little too much and practically crave for attention, something that can bother those around him.

Despite his arrogance and stubborness he tries to change some of his traits that he considers might come off as unappealing to others, solely because he cares too much about what others might say about him. This tom is extremely independent and avoids relying on others, having the thought that relying on someone makes you look weak. Gucci is very lazy, he prefers to lay down under the sun way more than exploring his surroundings, he calls this 'energy saving mode' and does not consider it 'lazing around'.

When he grows old enough to survive without his mother, the tom will eventually just roam the lands by himself. He is smart enough to understand how everything works, and where and what to hunt. Even if he likes to nap a lot of the time, he makes up for it by catching his own prey. Gucci believes that neither of his parents really... care about him or his siblings, but he doesn’t blame them. The tom thinks that everyone should enjoy themselves, and despite the fact that he feels unwanted, he doesn’t mind it and lives his life freely.

Do you want your kit to be taken with Barracuda?:
Nope, but they could bump into eachother sometimes

Other/Questions:
no longer a wip
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; December 29th, 2017 at 09:38 PM.