Old February 19th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Raven & Blazing [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Raven forgot about his aggressiveness in a heartbeat as Blazingstar explained to him what WindClan was. It was vague, undervalued, but it intrigued him. The leader had said something about family, which made the small cat’s ears pick. Maybe he could join that family and get away from his own... ‘No, that’s stupid...’ he thought bitterly. He knew he’d never truly escape the influence of his parents. But it was better to know, right? “Family?”

Blazingstar nodded, wondering why this kitten had be infatuated by the word family other than anything else. Normally, he was questioned about everything but having a family. "Yes, a family. My parents, siblings, all my family lives there. We live together, but don't always pester each other because we can learn from others," he responded. "Plus normally family is distracted by the friends they make," he finished, flicking his tail a bit, wondering what this kitten would ask next. Surely they didn't have much time left? Wouldn't his parents -- Blazingstar was assuming he had parents -- be back soon?

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 5th, 2018 at 10:49 PM.