View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2016, 02:45 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"It's alright.." He murmured, I can't let her know... Thornpelt thought, wrapping his tail around his paws, casting a glance over at the nursery. "Silverdapple had a litter before Tigerkit..." He whispered, looking back over at Flarerunner, "Leopardfoot.." The tom murmured, pride lighting his gaze as he flicked his tail in the direction of a she-cat who looked like an equal mix of Silverdapple and Thornpelt, "Roseheart.." He then flicked his tail at a shorter she-cat who looked like a darker grey version of Silverdapple, "and Hawkcry... I'm not sure where she is at the moment though.." He trailed off as his gaze searched the camp in confusion.
Flarerunner nodded, glancing at the kits briefly and looking back at Thornpelt, noticing the pride in his eyes. "Are those your kits, then?" She asked, curiousity getting the best of her this time. "I'm sorry, I'm being nosy," she quickly added on. "It's not really any of my business."