View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...Really, you do?" Sorrelskip suddenly asked, her eyes sparkling with delight as she realized that this sort of filth- it had to be erased in order to make this clan amazing. Laughing quietly to herself as she she-cat glided over to the tom, her green eyes staring into Kestrelglide's as her paws danced across the camp, her ears perking as she padded up, able to glance at his slightly unruly calico fur as she stepped even closer. "Oh, that's such a shame- you've been wasted, huh? Absolutely wasted." Grinning, the tricolored warrior's paw was raised, but she was not about to attack quite yet- she glared at him in the face, retaining an expression that was both joyful and angry as she looked into his eyes. She placed her paw on his gently, smiling with malice. "It's too bad- you're quite handsome, you know." And then, her claws unsheathed, and she aimed to slice through his foot, attempting to restrain the warrior violently so her mate could start his reign of change. "Hey, Singe!" She called from underneath the breezerock, laughing quietly. "I think you need to make an example of this 'rebel'."
Tumbleclaw turned his head from singenight when he heard the she-cat call to singenight, and saw what the she-cat had done to her own clanmate, and it was way too much for him to controll. "How dare you!? Your own clanmate! Traitor!"He turned from the breezerock where he was speaking to singenight and hissed at Sorrelskip. This was not what his clan was going to be, fear and pain for respect over a leader and his supporters that doesn't believe in their ancestors! He let all his anger burn inside of him, but then he realised that she was singenight's mate, and that he did this right under his nose. He stopped a few steps away from them, giving a challenging stare at her, ready to protect himself is she replied to his offense.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~

Last edited by mapledash; November 25th, 2016 at 02:47 PM.