View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:10 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Sickness in our minds

"Nice!" Vianna shouted to Derick.

"Vianna." Hailey whispered.
"I know I'm usually the optimistic one, but how will that help us?" Hailey asked confused.

"In the wasteland you take what you get. Plus, a can of beans is a lot when you think of the circumstances." Vianna replied.

Hailey nodded in agreement.

They headed towards Derick and Mickey.

Vianna sniffed the air. "We should make a bunker. I suspect bad things in the future. There's a wave of powerful radiation coming in."

Hailey gathered some laying around planks from outside. She took them to a nearby house,
Luckily, the house had a shovel in the backyard. Hailey started digging. She linked it to a basement. She placed strong metal on the hole, used some leftover stakes from a tent, and lodged them in the ground. She placed the boards on top. She needed to nail them to the stakes. She found nails but no hammer. "Anyone got a hammer I could use?" She also needed to cut the boards. But right now she needs a hammer.

"It'll still be awhile before the radiation wave comes in, so if you want to loot the next house,
feel free. Vianna said. She sat on the floor.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; December 12th, 2017 at 07:23 PM.