View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: Sickness in our minds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Sienna View Post
Hailey stood there speechless.
"Thanks!" She said after a while. She headed to an abandoned workplace, and grabbed a wireless saw.
Luckily it still worked. She sawed the boards and made a door. It didn't work because of the nails. She closed her eyes, put her hand on her temple, and made the door function.

Vianna walked over to Hailey
"Woah." She said after Hailey made the doors function.

Hailey smiled and and cut the metal. She climbed into the bunker. She started moving around some furniture, she made it look cool. The basement was pretty big, there were some rooms down there. She put herself with Vianna since they're good friends. She left everyone else choose their own room.
Derick sighed. After Hailey finished he went in and chose his room. There was a small room in the corner that had an old poster of some band. To the left lay a queen-sized bed and a desk. To the right was a closet. Walking over, he opened it and looked inside. A rag doll that was missing an eye and it’s dress was in tatters. The young man picked it up. It reminded him of his younger sister Lollia. She was tooken by the white jackets 3 Year’s back, before he met the girls. A tiny tear rolled down his cheek, landing on the plastic toy. I will find you little sister...I promise. Wiping his tears away, he put the doll back carefully and slumped onto the bed.
(Does Hailey have telekinesis as well? If so, why didn’t she just do what Derick did? Or can she not move stuff, but manipulate objects? Like having a steel bar stat a steel bar, but is flexible like rubber.)