View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:54 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Sickness in our minds

(She can manipulate objects)
Vianna entered her and Hailey's room.
There were two small beds, a rug, a closet, and a desk. The desk didn't have a chair, so she moved it to her bed. She opened the one drawer and found a chocolate bar. She took it outside the room and put it on a table that they were now using to hold food. She entered her room again and continued searching. She found a notepad and and a pencil. She set them on the desk. She looked in the closet and found a suitcase. Inside the suitcase there was a bag of chips, a passport, clothes, mainly beach clothes, sunscreen, and a beach towel. Vianna sighed. "They were going to go on vacation.." She said to herself. A tear rolled down her face. She wiped it away and laid on the bed. She drifted off and fell asleep.

Hailey entered her and Vianna room. She saw Vianna napping, so she decided to do a thorough search. She looked under her bed and found nothing. She looked under Vianna bed and found a bag.
The bag contained 3 water bottles, a can of soup, a flashlight, binoculars, and a med kit. She took the bag to the main room. She put the water and soup on the table, she hung the med kit on a nail, the binoculars on another nail, and she found a cabinet, and put the flashlight in there.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]