Thread: StarClan Camp
View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2017, 06:22 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ivypaw stuttered,” So if I’m not getting a prophecy,am I getting an omen? Did something happen to Snowstar and you don’t think Passionblaze is fit to be leader and you are going to give me nine lives? Am I suppose to train under Caliapaw as a Medicine Cat? Am I to be warned of something?” She couldn’t figure it out Patience. Starclan cats talk in riddles. The last thing you would think had happened to her was death.
The thin she-cat scoffed at the question, a light chuckle coming out of her a moment, before her sharp amber-yellow optics stared at Ivypaw like she had grown two more legs, or two more tails, as if she was mad, typical of the she-cat, she was for logic and something that made sense, and to her, what the apprentice had just said was absolute nonsense. She never expected a ThunderClan cat to be this ignorant. But, most ThunderClan cat's were to be assumed as wanting to be the special ones in her eyes. It was a bit amusing. "No omens dear, and I believe Passionblaze is very much fit to be leader. The medicine cat apprentice is still young as well, so it would not be wise to get her an apprentice so soon." Shallowfall wouldn't answer the question about Snowstar, nor the question of being warned of something. This amused the elderly she-cat quite a bit, the apprentice thinking she could be leader, when she couldn't be, because she was.. not alive anymore. "You must be quite naive to not reason what had just happened to you, but.. hopefully, you'll figure yourself out soon. My death was something I stubbornly refused to believe, but.. it happened. And you will realize it soon enough, I don't blame you though." The StarClan cat's tone was very calm, but held an irritated edge to it. Shallowfall was known to be a calm cat, so it would held any cat's who knew her no surprise at all, which was not very many cats. A saddening thought. The black she-cat laid down casually, as if Ivypaw wasn't much of a concern to her, which.. she wasn't much of a concern. "You will not be leaving any time soon, anyways." The tone in her voice was also very casual, but held a sympathetic edge to it.