View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Clementines head gently cocked to the side as rainpelt padded away. "I'm not cold yet! We can do one more catch please?" she complained. Her neck craning as she licked the fur on one of her forelegs the opposite direction finding what rainpelt had said to be completely true. She may look like a porcupine if she did it much more but it didn't matter. Deciding not to really argue with rain pelt she trotted after the warrior seeing some speckles of wetness still on her fur from earlier when she had fallen in and splashed her makeshift mentor. Temporary mentor. she simply reminded herself as she followed along behind her. Rainpelt was wise, she was completely aware of that. But rain pelt was just smart enough that she wouldn't mentor me. Of course she wouldn't mentor me. She just doesn't want me to be a complete and total piece of mousedung
Rainpelt opened her mouth to insist that she and the apprentice make their way back to camp for the sake of teaching the apprentice to be cautious regarding the cold weather coming soon to the forest, but her jaw hung open as she spotted a shadow on the sandy bank just on the other side of the downed tree. A whiskered fish about half the length of the warrior's tail was lazily trolling the shallow water of the bank. The top of the fish's back was almost breaching the river's surface. "Yes we can," she said, he blue eyes fixed on the spot behind the apprentice. The spotted warrior dropped into a crown and signaled for the younger cat to do that same as she began the creep soundless toward the bank. As she went, she whisper, "Remember to aim where the fish will be, not where it looks like it is. Hook your paw and scoop it out. The rest is easy."