View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 11:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Rainpelt opened her mouth to insist that she and the apprentice make their way back to camp for the sake of teaching the apprentice to be cautious regarding the cold weather coming soon to the forest, but her jaw hung open as she spotted a shadow on the sandy bank just on the other side of the downed tree. A whiskered fish about half the length of the warrior's tail was lazily trolling the shallow water of the bank. The top of the fish's back was almost breaching the river's surface. "Yes we can," she said, he blue eyes fixed on the spot behind the apprentice. The spotted warrior dropped into a crown and signaled for the younger cat to do that same as she began the creep soundless toward the bank. As she went, she whisper, "Remember to aim where the fish will be, not where it looks like it is. Hook your paw and scoop it out. The rest is easy."

she wasn't sure why rainpelt had suddenly become so soft spoken so she merely looked at her, she couldn't exactly tell wether or not the warrior was looking at her so she gingerly followed her gaze back to the river. The dark shadow was lazily moving closer to the bank until pulling to a complete stop. a fish! Clem's ears shot up eagerly and she jerked her head ver her should to watch rainpelt slink past her like a snake in the reeds. If warrior life was always this easy she was almost sure this whole thing would be a piece of cake! Look at the thing it's so close to the shore I bet I could jump right on top of it from here. Excitedly she mimicked rain pelts movements as she bowed into a crouch and stalked off beside her. Watching where her paws where laid as she maneuvered around a large patch of leafs left to rot on the forest floor. Whilst they crept side by side she had her ear slightly tilted at her listening intently but not tearing her eyes away from the fish. "ok... I think I got it" she meows softly as she have a curt nod and stepped ahead of rainpelt to take up position

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 11th, 2017 at 11:46 PM.