View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:10 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
(since Light didn't know about the leadership when the rp started, do you want to have him tell he or just have her just know?)
Lightstream could see in his eyes something was paining him while he spoke. She wanted the fluffy little mouse brain to confide in her, to share all his secrets with her. The only problem was she would need to spill her secrets too. She kept telling herself she wasn't ready, but around him she felt comfortable. No. Not yet.
While the tom responded she started to worry for her friend. He eyes weren't like normal. As he turned her head away she stepped forward. She couldn't believe that he was ashamed of becoming deputy. She had seen the tom fight, he was better than anyone else. She had seen him work out stupid arguments. She knew he was fit for the position. He was having doubts about it, and she needed to fix that. "Well I think that your views will be perfect for Riverclan. Just like your were Fallenstar when we would play as kits, you will be respected and forever supported by me." She spoke before nudging him and stepping back. She never wanted to see the hurt in his eyes. She knew what it felt like to be hurt and she never wanted to go through it again. Knowing this, she never wanted anyone else, especially her old friend, to go through it. She looked at him and felt like she could say anything. She knew she had to tell him.
( bumpies @starfall )