View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
At least Starclan had given Rainpelt the small mercy of giving Runningpaw a good memory for the warrior code. With its steady food supply from the water, Riverclan did well enough in any season, but every clan struggled in leafbare. "We're going to the bank near the old willow. The fish will move to deeper water in less than a moon and we need to take advantage of the places with more shallow water while we can." She said, picking up her pace a little to close the space between herself an her apprentice. "Wouldn't you rather share a meal with your denmates?" It was a subtle way of declining the offer. Rainpelt didn't particularly care to spend more time with the tom than necessary. It took all of her self control to stop herself from asking why he couldn't just call himself a tom and suck it up, and she knew that Runningpaw's kin would frown on this. The good news was that the apprentice was a fast learner. With any luck, he'd be made a warrior before too long.
Runningpaw nodded as if approving they knew the spot their mentor was talking about, they rather liked to hunt there because of they thought the area looked lovely. They slowed down just a bit when Rainpelt sped up to meet their pace, they were already realizing their goals for the day might have already been foiled by their previous shouting but at least they could try to just forget about that and start again and not stupidly alert the whole forest’s prey of their presence. The next words made their ears pick and their face change to a small pout. “Well, I’m with my denmates all the time, ya know. We only talk or anything when you take me out training.” They looked over and gave a small shrug as they walked, they must have sounded silly. They were just worried they might not have as close a relationship with their mentor as the other apprentices have, Rainpelt was the cat they spent the most time within the clan so why shouldn’t they be friends. “But if you’re busy or somethin’ I won’t be bothered.” They perked up again, choosing to believe that their mentor did want to share a meal but she just didn’t have the time.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:48 PM.