View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2023, 12:03 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: Ghostly Silent Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
[ DAY 1 - 2/3 ]

The sickly sweet smell was absolutely alluring - yes. This would be her next place of interest. Cherryswirl's tail flicked with curiosity as she padded into the eerily silent woods. Humidity tugged at her pelt, sending an uncomfortable itch down her spine as the only present sound was her gulping. Nosing her way as quietly as she could, the ginger feline searched nearest to entrance... just to be safe!

[Total]
[ Mushies: - | Berries: - | Bugs: -]
You rolled a 12! 2 ghostly white bugs crawl into your possession for 10/9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyStarfinder View Post
Ghostpaw slunk around, looking for.... Bugs and mushrooms. Berries too. She went deep, not really caring that her pelt was covered in random bits of branches and whatnot. She just wanted to find everything and get outta there
You rolled a 7! 1 particularly white mushroom is added to your hoard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunting Pangolin View Post
Sunsetpaw looked around, it’s so quiet in this place. Uncomfortable. There’s maybe some bugs or mushrooms or something like that lying around the place though so it was worth it! Just keep searching and they’ll find something here in this place! Right? Maybe there was some berries here! It smelled like it! So maybe, just maybe there was some they can find and bring back!

Total ingredients:
You rolled a 17! 2 mushrooms and 1 berry get added to your collection of ingredients for 10/9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Haunting the woods like the ghost of a high rank he is, Nathaniel picks through the plants like the pro he is to find the best things for a stew.
You rolled a 10! A berry practically screams Nathaniel's name, and gets added to your collection for 10/9.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; October 10th, 2023 at 12:04 PM.