Thread: Smallpines
View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2020, 01:09 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

| @shortstack; @Vessel; |

Sparkheart dipped his head at the patrol leader. The ginger tabby tom sniffed around, scenting death nearby. It was making him sick to his stomache. There was no way that Fallenstream was alive with this stench. He knew it was the former leader, because he was the one that let him into the clan. "The scent getting stronger this way.", Sparkheart meowed, heading in the direction that the scent was the strongest.

~~~

| @Pepperkins; @Sneakyfox55; @Sharp moon; |

Linnetwing caught up to her apprentice and Blossomclaw. She hated the fcat that she was slowing down the patrol. If only that stupid rogue tom hadn't hurt her. She forgave him after he told her he was sorry and ran off. "They've been making sure to keep their scent markers fresh aren't they? Those fish eaters have the worst stench.", Linnetwing said, scrunching up her face.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do