View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Chestnutfeather reluctantly let the RiverClan cat apply the herb to his bleeding nose. He remembered how he used to hang around the medicine cat's den as a kit, but frankly, didn't remember much about the herbs. He'd heard of marigold before, but didn't know it's uses and felt like Silentshade didn't either. Instantly feeling regret, he wiped off the golden flower and cobwebs. "I'm fine," he meowed to the she-cat. "It's not a big deal. Besides, what will my Clanmates say if I come back with a big wad of stuff on my nose?" He then wondered how his brother was doing. He knew the tom wouldn't tell on him for chatting with a cat from another Clan, but he might get worried for him being out so long. "Are you sure that stuff is even for wounds? Clans have medicine cats for reasons, you know."
Silentshade nearly snapped the shadowclanner's head off, she was so mad! "I know that the clans have medicine cats for reasons, do you think that I'm so dense that I don't know that? I lived for three seasons as a loner, no friends, no knowing where my last meal was coming from, no family!" she hissed. "And I bet you've lived your whole life in Shadowclan! Never worrying if you would live to see the dawn, Never worrying if you wouldn't get to eat a good meal, and always having your family, right next to you! I know that small wounds get infected faster, and that us cats need our noses! I was just trying to help!" she knew that Chestnutfeather was just being wary, and he had every right to be, it's just that he had hit a sore spot on her heart, doubting her judgement, a thing that almost everyone she knew did, all the time.
Brackenheart just looked on as she hissed in pure anger at Chestnutfeather. He knew he should stop her from saying things that she would later regret, but he just wanted her to stop being so nice to Shadowclan cats. If she blows up at Chestnutfeather, and attacks him, I'll jump in. he decided.