View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2018, 10:10 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Dark Forest Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Tigerberry just gave another smirk followed by a amused chuckle "I think instead of shatteredbreeze ,something like... Shatteredspirit would be better . After all isn't shadowclan known for its.....what's that word that youngsters use? Edginess? .." he meowed his eyes shinning , a toothy grin on his maw. "I'm from thunderclan. " he purred .(sorry small writers block for this one )
(Same, just trying to get three posts in but I also want to keep them alive, but dead, if you know what I mean.)

Shatteredbreeze smirked. “Shadowclan is in no way edgy. Just a bit temperamental, but just because we could beat you any day doesn’t mean you have to be rude about it.” She teased, flicking her tail maliciously. She could clearly remember a time when she had been beaten by a Thunderclanner, and had vowed to never let one cross her path again.
Except, here one was, and he didn’t seem too keen on showing her up so she would spare him... for now.
“Shatteredspirit does sound a lot more like a Shadowclan name to me. Perhaps my Leader was letting on to my mixed heritage, I’m practically a puddle of everything, if you know what I mean.” Shatteredbreeze had been born plump, her Kittypet and Riverclan shining through. Of course, she had worked extra hard to get the lean, muscled body she has to this day, making her like a steel Warrior in combat. While she wasn’t tall like most Windclanners, her lean legs gave hint to that too.
Why am I telling him this? I shouldn’t be. She hissed inwardly. Half-clanners were horrid, not to mention a mix of everything. Maybe it’s because you’re such an anti-social cat that you’re willing to latch on to any conversation. a tiny voice pinged in the back of her mind, and she could feel the tiny conscience glaring at her through narrowed eyes.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!