View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2024, 02:52 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

...What did Rainpaw think he was doing. Light grey paws trotted towards the medicine cat’s den entrance and the striped molly let a disappointed frown settle on her maw. Through past experience she had noted Rainpaw wasn’t the most sensible or level-headed apprentice but just completely neglecting healing simply because he was too stubborn was a different level. She wouldn’t just let him escape without telling her how he felt or what was going on. One amber hue fixated on the blue-gray “youngling” – though he did seem a bit beyond his moons but she would not judge especially because of her long apprenticeship – and she stood square in front of the entrance of the den. Light front paws extended to both sides, creating a barrier that was hard to pass through especially with the practice and strength Mistyshard had.

”Where do you think you’re going,” the newly appointed medicine cat huffed. Her ears were slightly pinned back to show Rainpaw she wasn’t playing. Usually she was kind-hearted and caring with her patients but it was an exception when they blatantly tried to escape from her healing while she was literally right in front of them. Her semi-fluffy tail flicked to and fro and she stared the apprentice right in the eyes. Maybe one he’d gotten over himself she would soften up again but first she needed to be stern and show this was not acceptable and she wouldn’t condone such idiocy.

“I’m going to let you know that you’re definitely not leaving this den before I’ve healed you. You heard Fadingsun’s orders and decide to disrespect him and me by openly disobeying that. Even if you’re not in the best position right now, I’m expection you to at least stay here and get yourself checked over. Call it overprotective for all I care but I don’t want you fainting at a meeting again so we’re going to try to see what is causing this health problem, okay?” The edges of her voice softened and she stepped away from the entrance, gesturing with a small flick of her tail for Rainpaw to join her. “I won’t be stern with you if you just listen to simple instructions and let me check over you alright? I just want the best for you and this is how it’s happening.”

A tiny sideways glance was shot at Rainy to make sure he was listening and not sneaking out of the den again. “I need you to tell me how you’re feeling because that’s how we’ll find the root of this problem.”

[ @Bean – Rainpaw ]

// #mistyhealing \\

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 28th, 2024 at 02:35 PM.