View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 11:31 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleChristmasdragon View Post

accepted!never thought of a rouge!ill bring you in!

lightningscale walked into the leader's den to tell her something important inside he could see her sleeping and he woke her up"dragonstar,we have more cats!"dragonstar opened her eyes and sat up"how many?"she said walking out of the den"three,ebonykit she fierce and cute,trappedpaw who is in the app den with magpiepaw i hope there getting along.and then ender is showing Onxystrike around the terr. even thought ender doesnt know the terr any more than we do"lightningscale said with a laugh the camp looked peaceful most of the cats were in there nests."someones here."dragonstar said peering into the trees"what do you mean?"he asked he never doubted dragonstar but he wasnt sure about now all today shes welcomed many cats,been attacked,and didnt get much sleep."show yourself!"dragonstar yelled,loud enough that ender and onyxstrike could hear her "i know your there"she said walking into a circle looking in the bushes as if not knowing where the cat was.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{Thanks! }

"So, they have good senses..." Killa meowed.
"Yes, now prove your strength or in this case stealth." Deadly mumbled in her ear.
"What about you? Scrawny wing..." She'd do a quiet laugh.
Deadly rolled his eyes. "I'll catch mountains of prey to prove my strength."
"Fine...but after this you owe me a bone." The she smirked.
The black and white she then vanished into the shadows, she ran from bush to bush creating no sound. It was only the matter of time till the wind will uncover her scent, so she had to make this quick. Killa made giggles from every single direction, confusing the new cats that she saw. But her games and tricks were over since the wind came and revealed her scent, she jumped down from the tree appearing in front of the tom.
"Hello." Killa smiled, flickering her tail in a welcoming way.
'Oh Deadly you'd better be back here soon.' She'd wonder.
Deadly took grasped the rabbit with his long sharp claws, the rabbit struggled to escape. But ever movement it made the toms claws sank deeper into it's juicy flesh. Soon it gave up and he delivered a quickly bite to the neck, after he returned to his pile of prey.
'Hm, don't wanna approach the leader with blood stained claws now do I?" His thoughts were wise.
He'd lick the blood that was from the animals that he killed. The sweet taste of blood made his hunger come back to him, it also made his mouth water. The red eye'd tom scooped up his pile with his mouth and the rest with his paws, he'd levitated himself up. Then flew his way back to the camp, and rested on the tree remaining hidden for now, he'd overheard some questions that the cats were posing his sister.
One of them was: "What are you doing here?" The tom growled.