View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2017, 06:38 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Lonestar23;

Bumblepaw timidly padded into the clearing. His bones had a sense of exhilaration from training with his mentor, and he itched to go back out again. But training was done for the day. The apprentice wanted to run to his siblings and tell them all about his training session but he didn't know where they were at all. So Bumblepaw silently kept the information to himself. His paws scraped anxiously at the dirt. He just had to tell someone! But he didn't personally know any of the cats in the clearing. He wondered if his mother was in the nursery with his little sister, maybe Brightkit would want to hear about his day...? However if he went into the nursery then the other queens would start fussing over him an Bumblepaw didn't want to have that kind of attention.

He caught site of a she-cat. He recognized her face, from the silent nights in the apprentices den... and the rowdy ones. She looked like she was looking for a stranger, he eyes looking around the clearing for someone to talk to. Bumblepaw heart stopped as he tried to will himself to make a new friend. However the thought of a judgmental tone, and matching eyes, made Bumblepaw cower in his overly fluffy fur. His knees wobbled and his eyes adverted their gaze. Maybe she wouldn't notice him? But the tom was in the middle of the clearing completely and utterly alone. Of course she'd notice him. And secretly that's what Bumblepaw wanted. He stole one glance her way and stared her straight in the eyes.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.

Last edited by Queenie; November 26th, 2017 at 09:13 PM.