Thread: March Gathering
View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2023, 05:44 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: March Gathering

{Springpaw}

The feeling of the light cool breeze running through her thick fur made the pastel calico shiver. This was Springpaw’s first gathering, and from what she’s encountered from eavesdropping on occasional conversations at ThunderClan camp, her own clan was in trouble with ShadowClan. The thought itself made her stomach begin rolling like barrels. She hated feeling this nervous at a gathering. Her blue eyes scanned the dark, dimly lit area only to find that her clan had arrived first to the gathering. She felt a bit at ease for it, but that didn’t stop the churning anxiety in her chest. Her eyes trailed up at the seastones, her mouth open agape at how large it was. She never heard much facts about it, other than the fact that all of the high ranks were mainly up there. It looked memorizing to see with the bright moon shining down along it.

Springpaw tore her eyes away from the stones and began looking around. She spotted a couple of her clanmates speaking with one another, some being familiar in her peripheral vision. The one that mainly caught her eye was her sister, Autumnpaw. This was also her first gathering as well. I wonder how she’s taking it all in. Springpaw thought mentally to herself. She decided to not keep it in much longer and trod her way towards the bright orange molly. “Autumnpaw!” She spoke, her voice warm and welcoming as she looked at her sister. She hadn’t interacted with her much lately, and that honestly made her anxiety act up. She didn’t like it whenever her siblings and her were split. It… made her think of when they were kits. “First gathering, huh? I wonder how the other clans will be like. What about you? What do you think?” She stated, sitting down next to Autumnpaw as she locked her bright blue eyes with her own. She was half tempted to tell her to not cause trouble, but she’ll tell her that after they at least chatted a bit.

@ophelia [Sibling interaction ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 5th, 2023 at 05:45 PM.