View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:12 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

@Duskflight

[ Don't answer right away - I know you're busy with other things, this isn't important, take your time responding, stay in school... obama ]

FeatherPaw trotted her way into the Training Plateu, anxiety radiating off her. Her head was lowered, so her chin was nearly a whisker-length above ground. Her tail hung limply behind her, swinging with every step she took, and her paws scuffed against the ground as if she lacked the strength needed to properly walk. Her gaze was locked on the ground, and uneasiness spread throughout her.

On the way to the training area, she had jumped at every sound. She could only hope no hunting patrol or cats on a stroll had noticed her passing by, leaping in fright at every noise. She may as well call herself a frog, as she practically jumped all the way to this place.

She was expecting GrouseStar to meet her here, where they could perform their first training session. Honestly, she was extremely nervous about training. Not an ounce of excitement. She was confident, though, confident that she'd screw up. FeatherPaw came to a halt by the center of the plateu, where she cowered and aggressively whipped her head around to stare into the surrounding undergrowth. She was a very paranoid cat, as one could easily determine.