View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Brokendusk had to struggle from killing the tom right then and there on that remark. Everyone knew that this was clan territory. ShadowClan territory. He was not allowed. Their borders were strong, and the scent obvious unless a cat couldn't scent anything. And this one could, she didn't know how she knew but she did. This tom could smell, nothing was clogging his nose. "Can you smell, because if you can than you know what you did!" She hissed. Brokendusk was no newbie to liars. She told many lies herself, and she heard lies. She knew lies, and he was lying. He knew what he had done wrong. No cat could be so terrible and not know what they were doing wrong. He didn't give too much away, he was a smart cat, and she was puzzled by the way he acted. He flirted and he was terrible, not the type of cat that anyone would want to hang out with. He had to know what he was doing. He wasn't stupid. He was playing with her and she knew it. He was smart and seemed to have gotten out of many situations exactly like the one he was in. He would know a border when he smelled one.
Vasilli frowned, eyes still emotionless. "Now I never said I DIDNT know what I did, I just said you didn't state it yet which means I'm perfectly fine where I am." He grinned to the feline before moving forward towards her, his nose inches from hers. Being closer to her would allow her to see how skinny his was, malnourished, dehydrated. Although he looked like death, the tom was still quite tough. "You're very interesting up close." He smiled at her. "My name is Vasilli." He mewed deeply. "Pleasure to meet you." He took a few steps back and remained a few tail lengths away and sat back down. He hadn't hunted on this felines clans territory or anything, he had merely watched her hunt. He would hunt later if he could find food. Leafbare was a hard season to hunt in.

(Mobile sorry x.x)

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!