View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(No worries, see you later!)

Grovepaw laughed, looking over her shoulder at the tom. She noted, with delight, that Leopardpaw seemed to have relaxed and let his walls down around her. That hadn't been as hard as she thought it'd be. "Oh, I'll show you fast!" She teased right back, looking back ahead of her and upping her speed. Countless times of sneaking out made it so this area was extremely familiar to her and her paws ended up leading the way instinctively to the place she would go to most frequently in her kit days. Soon, they reached a small clearing filled with many flowers. Birds would be common here, but she figured there'd also be quite the amount of mice for Leopardpaw to practice hunting on. She stopped at the edge of the clearing, slightly panting as she glanced behind her to make sure her new friend was still behind her.
The young cream colored tom struggled slightly to keep up with her but kept pushing himself forwards quickly with his strong front paws. He skids to stop behind her panting softly. "n..no trouble at a..all to keep up o..of course" he wheezes out as he tries to catch his breath. He looks around and grimaces "Why does this look like a Butterflies and Rainbows kind of place?" he snorts and kicks a small pink clover softly with his paw. "What is this place?" his mind was racing with a lot of questions and theories. One theory was that she had brought him out here to kill him and leave him in the pretty flowers as a mockery of his toughness. He quickly shook this out of his head and forces a half smile and a "But its so pretty here anyway" though he was unable to fully hide the disgust at such a bright and happy place in his voice.

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.