View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2017, 05:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Jaguarclaw gave a small chuckle at the shy she-cat. He didn't mind it, in fact he found it oddly adorable. It simply made him want to know this feline more. Perhaps that wasn't a bad thing. He needed more friends in his life anyways. It'd be a way to get his life back on track. It was already obvious the Bengal hadn't been caring for himself like he was supposed to be, however he simply blamed it on leaf-bare. Reality is, Jaguarclaw's mental state had been deteriorating for moons and the stress made him lose weight and sleep less. Away from the sad things, Jaguarclaw took note of her hobbies. "You were talking about what you liked doing," he replied calmly. A friendly note to his voice showing he didn't mind that she got distracted so quickly. "But star gazing, huh? I've never done that before. What's so interesting about it?" he inquired, tiling his head a little bit, his olive gaze showed the curiosity creeping along his pelt.
A tiny smile spread across Cougarsnow's own maw. She managed to laugh a little, somewhat grateful for him neither getting up and walking away or staring at her as though she was crazy. Taking a moment to look the tom over, the she cat's expression changed to one of worry. He looked... sort of bad. And not in a way that was good for you, like just forgetting to groom your fur one day-- no, he looked kind of sick. Cougarsnow wasn't one of the more motherly she cats who would fuss and worry over anyone, she kept her maw shut. The ginger and white feline lowered her head-- in her usual sign of embarassment-- showing that she was sorry for having him tell her that. Nice going. She thought, but then realized he'd had more of a friendly tone. Maybe Jaguarclaw didn't mind her being... different, to say the least. "Oh! It's just seeing all the stars stretched out like that... for as far as you can see... it's just pretty. I never get tired of looking at the stars. And sometimes, sometimes one of them will fall-- when I was a kit, my Mom used to tell me if I wasn't careful a star would fall right on top of me." She paused and smiled a little before glancing back at him. "She used to tell me the stars and moon were the same wherever you went. So I always look at the moon and stars and wonder if she was right-- and if she's looking at them too." The smallest of smiles spread across the feline's maw as she glanced back at the tom, her hues bright and friendly.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.