View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2024, 07:09 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)
Default Re: Taking them under our wings (KIT FINDER)

Name: Oreo -> Owlkit
Gender: undecided for right now (most of my cats start off as they/them and they eventually develop their genders)
Appearance: a smoky gray colorpoint cat with piercing blue eyes
Personality: Owlkit is highly protective of their siblings and family, and has a huge sense of responsibility for their clan. They always try their best to help clanmates, but due to them being abandoned by their birth parents, they often overthink and suspect cats of leaving them behind. Owlkit is wise and quiet, and will gladly die for their littermates/parents over anything else in the world (even at the cost of the Clans). As the older child, Owlkit likes to guide their siblings and show them what it’s truly like to be part of a society that will never leave them behind again. To others however, Owlkit is closed-off and tentative when creating new relationships, although they are acknowledged as a mature and respected member of RiverClan.

Owl___ looked back at their littermates. "We're all gonna be okay now. I won't ever leave any of you ever again." Their eyes blazed with a fierce determination as they looked back at Birdsnow/other. "I promise to be the most loyal cat there ever was and follow you to the ends of the earth if you can swear on your life and everyone you love that you won't leave us behind - no, that you won't leave them behind." Owl___ growled. "They should matter to you more than anything else. Promise me that."
Owl___ smiled maliciously, an unusual sight to see on their usually serene face. "No one has touched my family and gotten away with it unscathed. Yet."
Owl___ strode through camp, nodding respectfully at the other warriors. It's okay. These cats won't leave me behind. And even if they do, my siblings are still alive and happy. That's all that matters.

Plot Ideas?: probably when owlkit gets led into the rc camp, they keep their name (Oreo) at first but change it after defending their littermates from an owl or in some way or another get renamed after an owl fight
Preferred order (youngest, oldest, middle etc): oldest, middle, youngest
Other: at this point I have no idea of all the kits are bio-related to each other, this post assumes they are but if that's subject to change I'm okay with that! (Most of my points on Owlkit can be shifted around pretty easily if needed)

in editing process aaaaaah fjekcbksndksnfbfn @poppy @sol.

Last edited by Littlesun0112; February 25th, 2024 at 08:38 PM.