View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:35 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"If you say so," Kila stretched, flicking her tail lightly over his head. She laughed when he batted her ears, flicking them before nudging him. "Dont worry. I wont leave you behind." She teased. "I'll wake you up bright and early before we leave." With that, she turned and headed out, breaking into a bound. Her ears flicked, recalling her conversation with West. He said I could find him... Near the twolegplace. She remembered. At the edge of the forest. The golden she-cat felt her heart quicken considerably as she headed in that direction, but decided, yes, it must just be how fast she was running. Nothing more.
@Zero to Hero
The moment West had returned home, his thoughts were consumed by Kila. Having no one else to distract him, there was nothing he could really do about it; and it completely frustrated him. He had eaten his squirrel, paced, tried practicing some fighting moves he had learned while in ThunderClan; just about everything, but to no avail. He couldn't get her golden pelt and amber eyes out of his head. Even her scent seemed to linger in his nostrils. He was absolutely love-struck, and completely disgusted with himself at the same time. How can somebody be that perfect...?
West was laid upon the fence that lined one of the twoleg's yards, just feet from the hole that led to his den. He had his back to the forest, staring down at the tiny dog he was teasing. It was one of his favorite passtimes; sitting upon the wooden picket fence and staring down at the tiny dog, teasing it with everything from a meow to dangling his tail down just out of its reach. However, he wasn't laughing like he usually did; he was unusually quiet today. "What is wrong with me...?" He mumbled to nobody.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!