View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2023, 03:07 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Travelers [SIGN-UPS]

Helloooo, I know none of you want to read 4584643 paragraphs of info so I'll make this short!

The Travelers is a group of many animals that stay together forever and their searching for the perfect place to put their home. Somewhere far away from two-legs close to water and prey that is warm forever with no droughts. Before they go somewhere I will announce what will happen!

- - Allegiances - -

Commander (Leader):

Jam - - A former kitty-pet with crystal clear white fur with ginger tabby spots - - Non-Binary - - Pansexual - - @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ - -

Subordinate (Deputy):

Snapper - - A grumpy python with brown leopard print - - he/his - - straight - - @Zei - -

Healer (Medicine Cat):

Buck - - A young Pomeranian with dark brown fur and blonde body markings - - he/his - - gay - - @Zei - -

Trapper (Hunter):

Kris - - An antsy peregrine falcon with a yellow beak and feet along with gray and white patterns and a metal band - - he/him - - straight - - @snekeyes4 - -

Troop (Warrior):

Talon - - A brave hawk with white feathers and orange striped wings along with two brown eyes - - he/him - - straight - - @Little_fawn - -

Midnight - - Black with poorly groomed feathers, sharp claws and beak and dark blue eyes. - - he/him - - bisexual - - @Partypooper - -

Elder (Elder):

Queen (Queen):

Trainees (Apprentice):

Icicle - - A young, optimistic Arctic Fox with silky white fur and two blue, blind eyes - - she/her - - Bisexual - - @bubblegum. - -

Teachers (Mentor):

Zero - - A large, grumpy old fox Troop who refuses to retire with messy red fur - - he/him - - straight - -teaches hunting - - @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\ - -

Little Ones (Baby):

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORM:

Name:
Role:
Personality:
Description:
Other:
Mention Me: @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can start roleplaying as soon as you enter your character! If you ahve any questions feel free to VM or PM me!

You can roleplay here:

|
|
v

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...72#post1479972

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; November 13th, 2023 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Adding a character to the Travelers alleigences