Default Re: The early bird makes new friends... Or foes [p!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink.ghostface View Post
★彡 TadpoleSprint 彡★
| She/Her | 21 moons | Purrks:N/A | Straight | Warrior |
A white and brown coated, with deep blue eyes
❝ You had me at 'hello' ❞

@Marigoldwhisper

Athena watched as the feline tensed under her presence, was she a threat? She couldn't be, she had never seen a cat like this. She had only ever been around show cats, with silky fur that smelt like the best thing you've ever let into your nose! However, this cat, this cat did not, they smelt like outside, grass and dirt. She scrunched her maw in response to the dirt smell and sneezed in a loud yet cute way.

Then she took a step back as she was offered the bird. ' ' erm no, I only eat the stuff my human gives me. And if you get food why are you eating this filth, they literally poop on my human's loud monster! ' ' She said in an exaggerated tone. ' ' My name is Athena! ' '

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Ha! Don't be such a scaredicat! Don't you wanna try something new?" She quickly broke off a juicy bit of meat from off the bird and buried it underneath the earth. "I'll save you a bite for when you decide to wise up. Birds are the taste of glory! Help your twoleg out and eat these wretched things to stop them from pooping on their monsters. Easy peasy, right?"

Coconut took a bite out of the bird herself. She chewed. And chewed. And chewed. It tasted amazing, so earthy and alive. Sure, what her pets fed her was good stuff, but not as good as this! She'd definitely be eating more birds from now on, they were so delicious and rich. She couldn't believe that Athena wouldn't even entertain the idea of having such a splendid treat.

"Oh great, God, you're missing out! I'm Coconut by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you." She flashed a toothy grin at the unfamiliar kittypet, watching as suspicions rippled across her young features. "Where's your folks, Athena? I can't smell them from here." She flicked an ear towards the nests a few fox lengths over, her tail twitching in curiosity.

She'd wander over there someday, but not today. Her twolegs would be worried sick if she didn't come home sometime before dark, and she wasn't about to risk missing dinner.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!