Thread: StormClan
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2017, 07:28 PM
:3

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: StormClan

Brierstorm padded out of camp. He looked around, taking in the scents of the forest. He recognized the sweet smell of tree sap, soft leaves, and dusty dirt. He looked at his paws and the soil beneath them. The air felt warm and humid, and Brierstorm saw a young bluebird fly by. It was the perfect temperature for a walk. The tom cat breathed in, taking in the sweet and refreshing scents of his territory. The forest was so peaceful. He saw a squirrel pass by, and decided to chase it a bit, knowing that he couldn't catch it, but he wanted to stretch his legs a bit for fun. The squirrel ended up climbing a tree and Brierstorm sighed. He laid down in the shade tiredly. The grass was a rich green, and it was soft and a beautiful spot to take a rest. Brierstorm loved this kind of lovely day. He heard the birds chirping. He heard a mouse scamper around him. Brierstorm knew the prey pile was full. The mouse would just become crow-food because there's too much other food. And Brierstorm was too relaxed to hunt. He just wanted to take time to chill a little on this warm day. Warriors don't get to do that a lot. They always have duties, but today was just a nice one. Brierstorm thought nothing could ruin it... Until clouds rolled in. Brierstorm immediately felt the temperature change from perfect to chilly. Brierstorm's fur poked up it was so cold. "Whoa," Brierstorm gasped, immediately getting up. "That was unexpected. He looked up at dark, stormy clouds and rain immediately started to pelt down, already hurting Brierstorm's back. Thunder immediately sounded and he saw lightning in the distance. The rain picked up and Brierstorm got up. The pouring rain was already blinding his view. He basically couldn't see the rain was so hard. Brierstorm sheltered under a pine tree. He saw a squirrel on a branch above him. Brierstorm jumped up and killed it. He took it in his jaws and laid down under the tree. After a while of waiting, the rail finally chilled out and everything was visible again. The chirping was gone, the dirt was puddley mud, and the grass was dark and soaked. As Brierstorm walked mud stuck to his paws and puddles splashed his fur. Brierstorm entered camp with his fur wet, ruffled and muddy. He set the squirrel in the prey pile and looked down into the river that split the camp in half. The rain retreated into a drizzle, so Brierstorm decided to leap into the river. He cleaned the dirty mud and leaves out of his fur, and soon, as he leapt out, he was all comfortable again except he was dripping wet. He took the time to lick his fur until he was all dry again. The rain stopped, and the sun was shining again. Brierstorm laid down in camp, not knowing what to do next. He walked out of camp once again, this time deciding to go to the mountains. The smooth, stone hills were refreshing after the short storm. The wind ran through his fur as Brierstorm ran through the hills and mountains. He leapt from ledge to ledge, rock to rock, until he rested for a couple of minutes at the top of a large mountain. He looked down at the scenery below him. He could see the camp, and the river running through it. He saw an ocean in the far, far distance, and a desert, and a cave in the distance also. The wind brushed his fur as he raced down the stony mountain, and he ran through the rocky hills and slopes. Brierstorm loved his territory. He slowed down and took a walk back to camp where he laid down in the warriors den. He rested his head on his paws, taking deep breaths.

Snowgust waited for Swiftpaw to answer her question about training because they didn't a lot. "Do you want to practice climbing, hunting, or fighting? What do you think you need the most work on? Fighting, I would say. You're perfect on climbing. You may want to do hunting, too. It's a great day out today. Maybe after a lot of training we could take a rest, or a walk together? I don't think another storm is going to come, as you could see by the clouds. The sun is shining bright today." Snowgust suggested, wanting Swiftpaw to get as much training as he could so he could become even stronger, and maybe even soon be the best warrior in StormClan, and perhaps be lucky enough to become the proud leader! "Hopefully I will be able to watch down on him leading StormClan one day," Snowgust thought happily. "I'm so proud of my apprentice. He is a great cat... Like me when I was his age... Proud, strong, and willing to help... And I loved to play games with my littermates... Mostly because I would always win. But sometimes I let somebody else win so they don't have to feel weak... Because they weren't. Honestly, my littermates are extremely strong. Cobrastar was in the den with me when I was a kit. He's probably stronger than me. He's a great leader. I hope he doesn't go to StarClan soon. I'm not sure if I'm ready to lead this clan... But he won't. He's healthy and strong!"... Snowgust waited for an answer from her apprentice. @cobrapaw